Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

[DigiTech] - "Design Ideas" Outcome (Brainstorm)

Greetings and welcome to my new blog post! This blog post is to reflect on what I've been doing within our double period of DigiTech (ICT) with Ms Anderson. So today, our task was to complete the "excellence" task within the steps, activities of making our game based on the topic, "Sustainability." As you may of have seen through out my other activities, I have completed the research part of developing the game - resources needed and etc. This is a Google Drawing that was set up for our task "Design Ideas", which I have now completed. It consists of what the outcome of my game will be developed, click on the image above to see what it is written in it. Thank you very much for visiting my blog, I appreciate it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment