Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

My Visual Mihi Project



In the beginning of the term, our intermediate classes has been creating visual mihi's. A visual mihi is a project or drawings of your self and things that you enjoy and things that are important to you. Here is my visual mihi artwork. On the top left corner, you can see a Samoan flag, that represents my culture. On the top right corner... you can see a big drawing of a soccer ball and that represents my favourite sport that I enjoy playing. You also can see that there is a cross on the bottom right corner, that represents my Christianity... then on the bottom left corner, there is a Minecraft logo with a grass block behind it and that is my favourite video game I love to play. Last of all you can see a tiny portrait of my self right in the middle. Thank you if you enjoyed this tour of my visual mihi.

1 comment:

  1. Vaifoa you are so talented in the use of your digital tools to create such graphics! All the best for the year ahead. I hope you will get many opportunities to further this creative talent of yours.
    Mrs Tele'a

    ReplyDelete