Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Holiday Writing T1 W1

One balmy morning on the first day of the holidays, the sun beamed through my bedroom curtains making my eyes wound. Without hesitation, I swiftly jumped out of bed and slowly walked towards the curtains and yanked them open. As I opened them up my eye caught a glimpse of the birds chirping all around, mums pushing prams and the traffic jamming.

I stared outside the window for a few minutes watching the birds chirping and as I had finished...I quietly walked into the living room as it was an early morning. I didn’t want to wake up my siblings up. They would munch up all the cereal and leave me the plastic box. After I had eaten my cereal I wondered everywhere trying to find my plain blue shirt, my black and green old shoes and my navy coloured trousers. After a little while, I suddenly found them hanging on the top shelf in my wardrobe.

Meanwhile, I made my way for the car trying to beat all my siblings as I really wanted to sit in the front seat. “Off to the beach we go!”, I yelled as the engine of the car started to roam. With my back pushing against the soft comfortable chair,I pressed the “Play” button on the radio and listened to some music as the car drove along.

As the car pulled over to a nearby parking lot, I swiftly packed all of my swimming gear and our picnic too. I wandered over to the beach looking for a quiet and cooled area to sit at since the weather was 24°C. After a few minutes later...I finally found a place to sit and chill off for the school holidays. “Ahhh.....”, I yawned as the tide came rushing in towards my feet. It is time for picnic and my mother came in with the scrumptious yummy picnic. “That’s mine!!!!!!!! Gimmie”, everyone yelled as they grabbed a handful from each plate and bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment