Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

(Roller Coaster Narrative Writing)


INTRO: My clock beeped as it was 6:00AM I woke up seeing a bright light shining in my eyes. I flicked off my blanket, hopped out of my bed and slightly opened up the curtains. My sister Darcy was still asleep so then I shaked her bed and tipped her over. “ Ahhh!”, my sister screamed and pushed me. “Good Morning, hahaha”, I laughed. “Not funny”, she replied as I lift her up.




BREAKFAST!




I headed over to the kitchen and placed a bowl with a spoon on the table and got out some Crunchy Cornflakes. I poured it in the bowl, opened up some juicy milk, tipped it in my Cornflakes. “Yum”, I mumbled with my mouth stuffed. “Where’s my breakfast”, Darcy asked. “Get it your own”, I giggled.



WEEKENDS!



“What are we going to do this weekends Darcy?”, I asked . “I wanna go to Disney Land in the roller coaster”, she replied begging. “Fine to me”, I said putting on my shoes and jacket. Darcy was in the mirror brushing her hair. I asked her, “You wanna drive? Sure hand me the keys. I threw her the keys and went in the car.



CAR RIDE!



Driving down the car lot looking for a spot to park the car. “There over there”, I yelled pointing at a empty car park next to a black car. “Thanks”, as Darcy parked the car. I ran outside looking at a amazing view. “Wow this is cool”,I yelled.  Darcy handed out some cash to the ticket person and got two tickets. “Thanks have a good day!”, the ticket person shouted. “ OK lets have fun!”,Darcy said.




(PROBLEM)


Darcy hand the tickets to the ticket collector and went inside the cart. I hopped in with her. 7.....6......5......4.....3.....2.....1.... as the ticket collector pulled the lever on the right and the carts started moving. “Wooohhhhhh!!!”,I shouted and suddenly i heard something creep. “You hear that?”, I asked Darcy. “Yes what's going on? “I heard something creep”,I replied. The creep went louder and louder until it stopped.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DundunDun!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





WHAT WILL HAPPEN? (SOLUTION-CONCLUSION)





“That was weird!”,I whispered.  We were stuck on top of the world trying to get down. I tried pushing the cart so it would go down but it would crack more. So then I looked inside my sisters purse and got out some tape. I climbed down carefully and in a sudden I saw something that was cracked. I quickly taped it together and pulled them. “I fixed it”,I yelled. I went back on top with Darcy and slowly the roller coaster started to move again. We went back down safely.



My Paragraph Rubric------>



No comments:

Post a Comment