Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Lion King Film Review

The film I've chosen to write my review on is The Lion King directed by Rob Minkoff & Roger Allers. These two men has created a delighted film for kids to enjoy. It is also to let them know, they can not run away from the past.

I really like this film because it helps me with life like helps me show respect. The lion king  film shows a message in the movie and the message is THE CIRCLE OF LIFE............... Young audience could learn a things they did not know about. That is why this film is the best movie to write about or watch.

The main events from this film is when Mufasa & Simba were chased by a stampede. It has a lot of action in this part and it is sad to. This movie gives us the ability to show empathy.,

If I could change the film, there would be no Scar in it and then.........there would be no story!!!! I give this film a 10/10 because the detail in the animation is well drawn and the film is like a journey or a adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment