Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

[Maths] - "World Trip Coordinate Project"

Greetings, and welcome to another blog post of mine! So here we have a presentation showing you my project that was to be completed for Mathematics, called "World Trip Coordinates." Within our presentation, we had to include four destinations that we'd like to go to, a screenshot of those four destinations marked on the world map that we created on Google My Maps. We then have to plot the coordinates in a correct and accurate position. Once that was done, we had to calculate the angles of direction from North, known as the "bearings." So once all of that was done, we had to describe the distances on our maps showing how far it is from one point or destination, to another. So this could be done by measuring the actual distance on my maps, but I've decided to calculate the distance using the Pythagorean Theorem, which was quite difficult at first. So click on the next slide to continue for more about what I've discussed here. Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment